[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase not updating since last week's boot

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Thu Nov 23 10:35:41 UTC 2017

> On Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:13:22 -0600, you wrote:
>

>> Hi Steven!
>>
>> Thanks for the command line tip!

>> Ran the command line and added a redirect to send to a log file and got
>> this:
>> https://pastebin.com/3VRWFVq5
>>

>> You are getting "connection refused".  The connection to
>> dd.schedulesdirect.org requires authentication - if I try it, I get
>> back a "401 Unauthorized" message.  The detailed debug data is not
>> quite sufficient to show if that is what is happening at the packet
>> level, but my first guess would be that the authentication data is not
>> being sent, or invalid authentication is being sent.  So check where
>> ever that authentication data is stored to see if it is still valid.

I use an old version of linhes, do I have to run my grabber on another
box from cron like so:

30 00 * * * /usr/local/bin/tv_grab_sd_json --config-file
~/.xmltv/tv_grab_sd_json.conf  --output /backup/mythtv/sd.xml

My config is in ~/.xmltv/tv_grab_sd_json.conf, maybe have a look in the
.xmltv directories.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\