[mythtv-users] Switching back to mythic frontend from Kodi

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 00:01:52 UTC 2017

On 11 November 2017 at 20:55, Jim Abernathy <jfabernathy at outlook.com> wrote:

> That makes sense. I see that when I changed the default skips, it changed it
> for all Frontends.  If I setup multiple playback groups, how do I switch
> between them when I change what I’m watching?

Each recording rule is associated with a playback group. If you have
not created additional playback groups a rule will use the default
settings you have assigned to skip/jump.

You do not change playback groups *whilst* you are watching,
recordings are assigned to its rule's configured playback group when
the recording is created.

Cheers,
Nick