[mythtv-users] Hardcode masterbackend IP of mythweb

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 15:13:05 UTC 2017

So mythTV unfortunately uses the UPNP flag to represent more than just
UPNP.  The entire service API is turned off when you disable UPNP.   As for
setting the backend IP in MythWEB it is pulled from the mysql database
which it gets from the db_server environmental variable.

On a side note I have on my list to put together a PR to add a true disable
UPNP only  flag.  I find UPNP can screw with several items (not to mention
listens on all addresses) but still leave the web API available.

~mitch