[mythtv-users] Mythtv with HDHomerun Connect Quatro?

Jim Abernathy jfabernathy at outlook.com
Sat Nov 11 12:59:16 UTC 2017

I currently use 0.28 mythtv on mythbuntu 16.04 with a PCIe tuner card
and a 2 tuner version of HDHomeRun connect.  The PCIe card is an old
Hauppauge HVR 2200 and not great reception compared with the HDHR Connect.

I saw that SiliconDust now have a HDHR Connect Quatro with 4 tuners and
users are saying that is have better reception with lower power consumption.

I'm thinking about upgrading so I could use a very small PC and external
USB3 drive and the Quatro tuner.

Just need to find some small cheaper hardware options for the mythtv
backend.

Any have any experience with the new Quatro or smaller backend hardware??