[mythtv-users] Resolved -- sort of: MythTV Web Display Times stuck

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Nov 7 15:57:59 UTC 2017

On 11/07/2017 10:43 AM, Dick Steffens wrote:
> I suppose that is a possibility. I was going to say that couldn't
> happen, but this is weird. The backend status has this info:
>
> Last mythfilldatabase run started on Mon Nov 6 2017, 1:40 PM and ended
> on Mon Nov 6 2017, 1:42 PM. Successful.
> Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: Tue Nov 7 2017, 7:40 AM.
>
> I'm pretty sure I set something to make  mythfilldatabase run around
> 2:00 AM every morning.
>
> Any idea why it isn't running at 2:00 AM, or whatever time I specified?

You probably specified the option that allows the grabber to run at the
provider's suggested time, in which case the period you specify is
irrelevant--otherwise, we would either not run at the provider's
suggested time most of the time or we would have to not run at all until
the suggested time happened to be within the period you specified.
-----
Run guide data program at time suggested by the grabber.
If enabled, allow a DataDirect guide data provider to specify the next
download time in order to distribute load on their servers. Guide data
program execution start/end times are also ignored.
-----

Mike