[mythtv-users] Equalizing sound level across 2 tumers

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sun Nov 5 22:38:07 UTC 2017

On Sunday, November 5, 2017 2:33:47 PM MST Curtis Gedak wrote:
> In the past I had experienced differing volume levels with my Hauppauge
> HVR-2250 whereby analog recordings were much louder than digital
> recordings.  I documented my fix in the following tutorial:
>
> How to Fix MythTV Analog Volume Too Loud
> http://gedakc.users.sourceforge.net/display-doc.php?name=pvr-volume-too-loud
>
> Perhaps something similar will work for you?

Thanks! I think that will do it, I'll have to test. The old PVR values are
different, but I think setting the card to the default is a good start. Not
sure why the value isn't the default.

volume (int) : min=0 max=65535 step=655 default=60928 value=62225 flags=slider

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca