Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 15:28:17 UTC 2017

Barry,

kidle_inject is some kind of intel power saver module. I did not turn this
on, it just starts, I believe, with the intel firmware. It is my hope that
moving to a newer version of ubuntu (currently 16.04) that this process is
cleaned up.  I need to do some more research first.

I know that when I blacklisted it before, the FE was only usuable maybe for
a couple of minutes, then it became so sluggish only recourse was to
restart it and remove the module from the blacklist.

Dan