[mythtv-users] Where did 'Switch View" in MythMusic go?

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Nov 4 05:16:35 UTC 2017

I seem to have lost it on both my 0.28 frontends.

On one I'm stuck in playlist view and can't select new tracks without
going up to the top level and then back down via "Select Music".

In the other frontend I'm stuck in Tree View and can't get the detail of
Playlist view (which shows current track time as well as total track
time).

I'm using MythCentre Wide theme and reloading it from the theme chooser
(and also tried Mythbuntu theme) - nothing...

--
Robin Gilks