[mythtv-users] BE 2 - Remote Frontends Sluggish on FF

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 21:15:29 UTC 2017

Does this remote frontend happen to be an intel based board?  For instance,
I get really sluggish playback, navigation etc on an ECS Liva X2. I have
found that the kidle_inject  process is consuming all available resources.
I have yet to find a way to prevent it.  I get worse performance when I
blacklist it.