[mythtv-users] frontend cannot see recordings after upgrade to 0.29

Andy Barr ajbarr at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:27:32 UTC 2017

> The backend log says it can not find the above files. So they either
> do not exist or are inaccessible by the backend user, because either
> it has not the right rights to them or they are in a location you have
> not added to the storage group they are in according to the database.
>
> Thanks for all the help.  I fixed the missing files that were giving the
error message on the backend.

The issue with my frontend not seeing the all my other recordings was that
someone accidentally picked the change group view option and selected a
user defined category that didn't have any recordings in it!  That was dumb
that I didn't figure it out sooner.

All is well now.

Thanks,
Andy