[mythtv-users] Wish My MythTv server Happy birthday!

Mark Covington markcov at gmail.com
Mon May 29 20:18:02 UTC 2017

I'll join in the fun too.  Huge thanks to all the dev's.  This device has
the best part of my entertainment system bar none. Solid and reliable
performance with a high WAF. Automatic commercial skip is still the gold
standard that no other commercial DVR can match.  Lots of hardware changes
over the past 14 years, but its the original database.

Number of shows:654
Number of episodes:16543
First recording:Sunday March 16th, 2003
Last recording:Saturday May 27th, 2017
Total Running Time:14 years 2 months 11 days 15 hrs 44 mins
Total Recorded:1 year 9 months 27 days 12 hrs 36 mins
Percent of time spent recording:12%

mark