[mythtv-users] Wish My MythTv server Happy birthday!

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon May 22 19:04:21 UTC 2017

It will be 13 years on the 30th of May for me:

Number of shows:518
Number of episodes:14010
First recording:Sunday May 30th, 2004
Last recording:Sunday May 21st, 2017
Total Running Time:12 years 11 months 22 days 2 hrs 51 mins
Total Recorded:1 year 6 months 14 days 20 hrs 51 mins
Percent of time spent recording:11%

John M. Drescher