[mythtv-users] Wish My MythTv server Happy birthday!

John McEntee jmcentee9 at gmail.com
Mon May 22 18:13:38 UTC 2017

Couldn't resist, in the early days I would change hardware (analogue to
digital) and start a refresh database, this ones is about to turn a
teenager.

Number of shows: 943
Number of episodes: 14303
First recording: Sunday June 6th, 2004
Last recording: Sunday May 21st, 2017
Total Running Time: 12 years 11 months 14 days 5 hrs 39 mins
Total Recorded: 1 year 4 months 9 days 20 hrs 42 mins
Percent of time spent recording: 10%