[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Connect not scanning or tuning HD multiplexes

Peter Dash pdash.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri May 19 08:10:38 UTC 2017

Because of a house move I've recently changed to a HDHomeRun Connect setup
after years (about 10) of using DVB cards. The problem is that the HDHR
just won't find or tune to the HD multiplexes (this is from Crystal Palace
transmitter in the UK).

The hdhomerun_config utility sees them, and I can tune to HD channels and
view them outside mythtv so I know the HDHR is working fine, but mythtv
refuses to see any multiplex with QAM/256 modulation, or tune to any
channels if I add the multiplex and channel to the database manually. I've
tried pretty much everything I can think of, does anyone have any ideas
what's going on?

Can I go back to a good channel scan from the DVB card and assign that to
the new HDHR tuners somehow?