[mythtv-users] [US] Switching from built-in schedules direct to the XMLTV-JSON schedules direct?

Jason Zarin jason at zarin.org
Thu May 18 02:54:25 UTC 2017

I use mythtv's (0.28.1) built-in schedules direct support (USA). Everything
works just fine.

Should I switch to the XMLTV grabber to use the JSON feed? Are there any
advantages to the JSON feed other than having 20 days vs. 14 days of data?

What is the best process to switch grabbers without breaking things?

Or should I just leave everything well enough alone and not tempt fate?

Thanks!