[mythtv-users] NVRM: GPU has fallen off the bus

Peter Carlsson maillist.peter at home.se
Mon May 15 20:26:19 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 10:30:37AM +0200, Peter Carlsson wrote:
> Hello!
>
> My system has recently frozen about 15 minutes after boot and I see the
> messages below in syslog at that time. I need to do a full power reboot,
> and then it usually works without problem. The temperatures reported by
> sensors at that time seems reasonable to me (< 40 degree C).

As suddenly as the error occurred, it suddenly disappeared again.

Now I have run several evenings in a row without the problem occurring,
to occur earlier each time in a period. It does not feel completely
reliable, and I will clean fans, etc. as soon as possible anyway.

Best regards,
Peter Carlsson