[mythtv-users] Schedules all WRONG

Michael Papet mpapet at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 18:55:20 UTC 2017

>OK Thanks.  I just didn't know if each individual unit kept channel
>info internally, I seem to remember something bad happening a long time
>ago when I used another PC to access one of the HD Homerun devices, and
>after that Myth had trouble with it until I re-scanned.

>So how would one go about ensuring the channel data I'm getting OTA from
>the channel scan is correct, and what to do about missing XMLTV numbers
>for some of them?

>Thanks!

>Lee

Lee,
This could be a situation where the channel listed in the channel table doesn't have the right ID from whatever your schedule provider sends.  How are you populating the schedule information?  Does the service generate an xml file you can examine?

Did this occur after a recent update? Every once in a while after an upgrade, I have to re-add the tuners and re-run a custom Perl script that adds the schedule channel ID from the xml schedule file I get from another scraper script to the channel table.

mpapet