[mythtv-users] UK Freeview scanning broken?

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Fri Mar 24 11:17:23 UTC 2017

On 24/03/17 08:59, Justin Hornsby wrote:
> Reinstating the backup of the channel & dtv_multiplex tables from a
> backup has produced working channels again but I had to manually
> update the mplexid of tinypop for it to work - and thankfully it does
> really work.
I use freesat (so not freeview) and I never scan, I always manually
hammer the DB when I notice recordings are no longer working.
Always requires a lookup on lyngsat to work out were things have moved
to, shame we can;t get lyngsat data in a easy to read (api-able) format.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\