[mythtv-users] Pay for experts time to fix lirc receive and transmit

Mark Hutchinson 8012900 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:50:34 UTC 2017

Hello,

After spending far too much time hacking away, I need to find someone to
assist me and will pay them for their time.

I want to control a STB with an IR transmitter in Hauppauge HDPVR

With irrecord I have a working config for the remote and IRW works properly.
I just cant make that jump to a working irtransmit.

I have this on Ubuntu 16.10 now, but would prefer this be on a fedora 25
box.
When I move  the lirc directory to Fedora, nothing works.  Again, need help
here.

Any true experts out there that can help.  We can agree before hand on a
fee for your time.

Thanks,

Mark