[mythtv-users] Απ: help with input groups

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:53:55 UTC 2017

Hi, Tony,

An input group contains devices that cannot be used at the same time. In the example of both an analog and digital tuner on the same card, they should be in the same group because you can tune only one of them at the same time.

In your dual tuner card, which can use its tuners simultaneously without problem, each tuner could be either in the Generic input group or the one created specifically for its adapter , i.e. '/dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0'.

Best regards,

Yianni.