[mythtv-users] SetTop box compatible? Or out of luck? Want to get back into MythTV

Mark Hutchinson 8012900 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:23:03 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I have researched and found nothing on this so far.....

Been out of MythTV for a couple of year and want to get a new setup working.
I just need to know if I can get this settop box working.

Its a Technicolor IPV5050 ( Telus TV in Canada ) ( IPTV Settop box ).
It does have all the needed hookups for the HD-PVR which I still have.
http://www.technicolor.com/en/solutions-services/connected-home/video-devices/iptv-set-top-boxes

My issue is channel change support for this device?  Does it exist and
how do I get it working?
I have found nothing on the lists or with good yet.

Really hoping to get back up and running with myth if I can get over
this stumbling block.

Help appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark