[mythtv-users] New theme: Monochrome

jaham at gmx.net jaham at gmx.net
Mon Mar 6 23:58:20 UTC 2017

On Montag, 6. März 2017 10:48:11 CET Steve Goodey wrote:

> Thanks for fixing those.
>
> I waited a day after your post but didn't see any update offered so
> downloaded manually. Maybe because I'm on 0.27?

Yes, I worked on the theme branch for MythTV 0.28. I just backported it to the
0.27 version. I did not update the version number of the theme which would
trigger an update notice from the theme chooser. After theming the screens
from mythburn I might do that.
You probably downloaded the master version from github which is identical to
the 0.28 branch at them moment.

> Optical Discs, Archive Files, Create DVD is themed now but pressing next
> which takes me to DVD Menu Theme selection screen is themed but
> squashed top left.

Yeah seems like it uses a screen from mythburn there. Seems like my next task.

> I really like this theme, use it all the time.

Thanks! Me too ;-)

Ciao Jan