[mythtv-users] Damaged recordings

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 16:39:25 UTC 2017

Hoi Peter,

Sunday, March 5, 2017, 5:00:49 PM, you wrote:

> On 03/05/2017 08:54 AM, Jeff wrote:
>> Doesn't this force you to create a manual rule each time? Or is there
>> some way to edit a rule to extend the recording time?
> When you create or update a recording rule, you can change the end
> offset from "end on time" to any number of minutes so that it records
> extra time at the end.

> Peter

exactly!

I was in the back of my mind thinking of ways to incorporate that
automatically in a rule, but I see no direct way to do that in SQL.
On the other hand I don't think it would be that difficult to create a
checkable option to include a second program of the same name that is
separated by say max 3 other titles and max 1 hour. I think next to
movies this would also be applicable to sports events.
Does anybody more into those things see any possibilities?

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop