[mythtv-users] Setup without/without multirec and capturecard ids?

Yeechang Lee ylee at columbia.edu
Sat Mar 4 17:42:00 UTC 2017

Tom Dexter <digitalaudiorock at gmail.com> says:
> While that did in fact give me just one entry per physical tuner, it
> still numbered the ids as 1, 3, 5, and 7, and they showed up as such
> in many places in the UI. Is this expected behaviour?

This issue occurs with my HDHomeRuns too (one Prime for CableCARD, and
one first-generation OTA model). The OTA's two hardware tuners are
multirec-enabled and MythTV displays them as four (7-10), but the
Prime's three hardware tuners are displayed as 1, 3, and 5. I guess
it's an artifact of the fact that the Prime is multirec-capable if
used for QAM channels without CableCARD.

--
Frontend:		Apple MacBook Pro 2012 2.6GHz and 1TB SSD
Backend:		HP Microserver N40L 1.5GHz and 9.0TB JBOD