[mythtv-users] NFS using Kodi frontend issues?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri Mar 3 13:43:07 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-03-03 at 12:28 +0000, Another Sillyname wrote:
> Brian

Hi,

> I'm not sure if you saw my follow up earlier in the thread where I
> had
> asked if any users had managed to connect from an Android device?

I have and setting the insecure option was the less-than-obvious key.

> Asking on this user
> list is the most likely place to find people using Kodi with a
> mythbackend

But your problem has nothing to do with a Mythbackend.  It's about NFS
serving files to a Kodi client.  That the files also happen to be
consumed by the Mythbackend is orthogonal.  There is no Myth protocol
(or anything else Myth) involved here.  It's pure NFS access to an NFS
server by an NFS client.

> in a working environment, thus the questions?  I'm truly
> sorry if you find it inappropriate, however I think honestly you're
> wrong.

I'm not.  See above.  It's got nothing at all to do with MythTV.

Cheers,
b.