[mythtv-users] NFS using Kodi frontend issues?

Another Sillyname anothersname at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 3 03:12:36 UTC 2017

Thanks guys but I'm still stumped........

I wonder if those of you running Kodi as a frontend could test something for me?

If you're running Kodi 17 (Krypton) and have a spare Android device to
hand.......

Download the Kodi app from the Play Store to the Android device.

Open Kodi on it

Go to 'Videos' -->  'Enter Files Section'  -->  'Add Videos...'  -->
'Browse'  --> 'NFS'

Enter the path to your video share directory and tell me if the
Android device will connect.

Thanks