[mythtv-users] Frontend Raspberry Pi setup issues

DryHeat122 . dryheat122 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:30:21 UTC 2017

To answer my own question above...I went ahead and got an MSI Cubi N-010BUS
and set it up with Xbuntu and a FE.  It does perform significantly better
than the RPi3.  This is a pretty nice setup for anyone considering building
a second FE.  The whole setup (box + 2 gb memory + 30 gb SSD) cost $198.
It has 5 ghz wifi and plenty of processing power (quad core Celeron N3160)
and it is silent.