[mythtv-users] New Installation - Pref CentOs 7

Ashu Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 23:20:30 UTC 2017

Guys
I am planning to have a new installation.

Since I have used (enough to be dangerous!) CentOs, I am thinking on CentOs
7
I remember installing the 0.25 (and updating to 0.26) via Git, basically
something like:

   - git clone -b fixes/0.26 git://github.com/MythTV/mythtv.git

But reading online, it seems all I have to do is basically follow this?

   - https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Installing_MythTV_on_RHEL/CentOS

I just want to be sure I am reading the right thing - I am not linux savvy
and am doing an install after good 6-7 years so I know I am completely NOT
in tune with what's going on.

Appreciate your help and pointing me to the right direction.

Ash