[mythtv-users] Frontend Raspberry Pi setup issues

DryHeat122 . dryheat122 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 21:16:23 UTC 2017

Yes, I've applied all those suggestions.  One possibility is that right now
I'm using this over a wireless network, and it can't keep up with the data
rate for HD content, causing the chop.  Does it have acceptable performance
with HD content on a hardwired connection?  I've got my doubts given how
long it takes to even start up the FE on the RPi3.