[mythtv-users] Udev rules on upgrade?

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Sat Jul 22 08:14:31 UTC 2017

> Have you considered Devuan, the distribution for people that like(d)
>Debian but want control of their systems ?

Or just install sysvinit-core (I think that's the right package, on my phone so I can't check) on your Debian system to go back to the old way. systemd is the default now but it is not the only choice.

I do this on most of my server and headless systems including my mythtv system and it works just fine.

Ian.