[mythtv-users] Intel NUC7I5BNH

Jay Foster jayf0ster at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 12 17:09:46 UTC 2017

A couple of months ago, I setup an Intel NUC7I5BNH as a MythTV frontend,
using mythbuntu 14.04.5.  At the time, I was not able to get VAAPI to
work, but the OpenGL High Quality seems to work just fine.  At the time,
I don't think there were any VAAPI drivers for the GPU used on this NUC
(Intel VGA Device 5926, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640).  Has anyone
succeeded in getting VAAPI to work with this GPU?  At this point this is
more curiosity than necessity, since the OpenGL works just fine.

Jay