[mythtv-users] mythweb broken

glen glenb at glenb.us
Mon Jan 30 03:47:51 UTC 2017

On Sun, 2017-01-29 at 20:28 -0700, jacek burghardt wrote:
> I am running mythtv  under arch linux and recently have issues with
> mythweb when I click on tv listing or any links i get error message
> no file found.

i had a problem with mythweb on arch recently when i installed the php
7.1 updates from arch. i rolled the php updates back to 7.0 and it
worked. i also noticed around that time some minor changes were made in
the mythweb git but i did not check to see if the newer files in the
git would eliminate the error i got under php 7.1. But i did not get
the error message you got i had something different, but still maybe
worth looking into.