[mythtv-users] what does recorded:autoexpire=9999 mean in the database?

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 21:02:09 UTC 2017

On 01/22/2017 02:46 PM, Bill Meek wrote:
> On 01/22/2017 01:08 PM, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have some recrorded records with autoexpire == 9999.  What does 9999
>> mean?  I have others with 1 and 0, which seem pretty obvious but I do
>> wonder what a 9999 value means.
>>
>> Anyone?
>

> This may help:
>

> https://code.mythtv.org/cgit/mythtv/tree/mythtv/libs/libmyth/programtypes.h#n235

When you delete a recording the group is updated to "Deleted" and the
autoexpire is set to 9999. In that case the actual deletion of the file
will occur after the delete time interval defined in setup.

If you see this on something that is not in "Deleted" group it may be
that you previously deleted it and then updated the group.

Peter