[mythtv-users] New theme: Monochrome

jaham at gmx.net jaham at gmx.net
Sat Jan 21 21:22:47 UTC 2017

On Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2017 10:54:25 CET Steve Goodey wrote:
> Jan,
>
> A few things I've noticed about your nice Monochrome theme.
>
> 1. When I select Optical Disks, Archive Files, Create DVD the displayed
> information is squashed up and to the left and does not fill the entire
> screen. The ones previous to Create DVD are OK.  This is on a 16:9
> television. The same happens on:-
>
> Archive Files, Create Archive.
> Archive Files, Import Archive.
> Archive Files, Archive Utilities, Show log viewer.

Sorry, but these screens I have not done yet. This make them fall back to the
default theme which seems to have a different resolution, so it is displayed
in the top left corner.

> 2. On the log viewer the green highlight is covering up the text underneath
> so it can't be seen. I have to move the highlight up or down to read the
> actual text.

If you refer to the Archive Files log viewer, the above comment also applies.

> 3. Information Centre, System Status, Job Queue. If an entry is shown and I
> select it no details are shown.
>
> I have checked each of the above on Blue Abstract 1.11 and Mythcenter-wide
> 1.7O and everything is OK on those themes.

Ok, just checked that and you are right. I never noticed that the info text
for the job queue items is multi-line text, so you only get to see the first
line of that in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.
Seems like I have to redesign system status screen.

> Hope this is of some help.

It is, thanks for your detailed feedback.

Ciao Jan