[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu / Myth 0.28 - Screen goes off/blank after 1 hour during video playback

George Bingham georgeb1962 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 21:02:28 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I've been seeing this issue recently too. It's not the screen saver. When I
look at the logs I see the screensaver is disabled / enabled appropriately.
I also have checked that I'm not running another screensaver.

I have been thinking of disabling the dpms, but haven't actually tried that
yet.

Georg

-- George