[mythtv-users] Upgrade path to Ubuntu 16.04

Johan Van der Kolk johan.vanderkolk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:03:18 UTC 2017

Hello,

while I am planning to move my backend to a new server, I stumbled across the fact that 0.27/fixes which I’m running now won’t run on Ubuntu 16.04.
This due to a Qt version bump. And I need 0.28 to put on my new server if I want to move to 16.04.

What is the best upgrade path, considering that I want my slave BE to stay on 14.04 for the time being?  (the DVB drivers are creating issues with every kernel upgrade, so I rather leave that system on 14.04 until I have certainty that the drivers work fine again)

Johan