[mythtv-users] LIRC SET_TRANSMITTERS no longer working?

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Mon Jan 2 06:16:55 UTC 2017

I've tested all the kernels currently available with Fedora 25 as well as all the LIRC versions available (including the one in testing), none work.  I also have two of these USB transceivers (GP-IR02BK) on two different computers.  Both have this issue.  The hardware all worked fine recently.  It also works fine on CentOS 7 (3.10.0-514.2.2.el7.x86_64 /w lirc-0.9.1a-4.el7.x86_64).

Any ideas how to debug this so that I can log a bug report?  I can buy another transceiver but I'd rather not if this is an issue with all mceusb devices.