[mythtv-users] mythweb - 0.28 - partially displayed page only

Peter Bennett cats22 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 04:32:11 UTC 2017

On 02/20/2017 10:33 PM, Mark Perkins wrote:
> Thanks Stuart. Ideally I would like to access via /mythweb_0_28/ as I would like to have a number of virtual sites all on the one host. For example:
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/mythweb_0_27/
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/mythweb_0_28/
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/mythweb_0_29/
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/other_site_1/
> xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/other_site_2/
>
> But for now I am quite happy to keep it at the base / if it simplifies things. I have tried that this morning, by starting from scratch and trying hard to RTFM. But I've ended up at the same spot again so (whatever it is) I keep repeating the same mistake.
Did you follow the steps in the wiki?
https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Build_from_Source#Install_MythWeb
These are for apache and I can confirm they work, I have installed it
this way several times.
You can easily have more than 1 running at the same time. I have a setup
with http://localhost/myth28 and http://localhost/mythmst. You just need
to create multiple directories and link them into the appropriate apache
directories, and make appropriate edits to the config files.
I don't know what the differences will be between apache and nginx.

Peter