[mythtv-users] Single Channel Failure with InfiniTV 6 ETH

Greg Thompson gthompson20 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:32:45 UTC 2017

> On Feb 13, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Still, is that what the issue is and the process I need to pursue to get it to work or "abandon all hope, ye who enter here"?

That is the issue, its DRM. They don’t want you recording movies and posting them on the internet for anyone to take etc. Like I said its intentional. You could try to get them to change it, although like I said to even get someone who understands what your talking about, and then actually change it would be Jesus type miracle!

-Greg