[mythtv-users] Single Channel Failure with InfiniTV 6 ETH

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:03:05 UTC 2017

I've run into a problem with the InfiniTV 6 ETH I started using about two
months ago. I'm a Comcast subscriber using their supplied Motorola
CableCard.  Of all the channels I've had occasion to record from in the
last two months, only one (channel 149) has produced failures and that one
channel fails every time. The feedback I get when trying to watch Live TV
on the MythTV FE/BE is that only partial lock is achieved -- "Signal 100% |
(TL__) Partial Lock".

We still have a set top box because she-who-will-not-be-named doesn't want
to have to "fiddle" every time she wants to watch "real live TV".  That set
top box has no problem tuning in the subject channel, so...

I'm stumped, unless there's a known problem with channel 149 or this (or
other info you might request) leads to the conclusion that the CableCard
has a problem.

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Craig.