[mythtv-users] Comcast Music Choice Channels

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 19:05:46 UTC 2017

On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Gary Buhrmaster <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 11, 2017 at 6:41 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
> <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Better fixes regarding stream identification certainly
> > seem possible, but will depend on someone having
> > the itch (and the time to scratch it).
>
> Looks like it has been (partially if it still does not
> work for you?) addressed in fixes 0.28 according to:
>
>     https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Music_Choice
>
> (note to self, always check the wiki before posting)

Thanks for the responses.  I tried to set the tuning timeout to a whopping
18,000ms but I'm still getting the "channel unavailable" message.

I'm wondering if I'm running the correct version though....  The Wiki says
to run version 0.28-76, however, when I run a mythbackend --version, I get
.28-1-2.  When I look at it, I would think 0.28-1x is less than .28-76, but
yet I'm running .28 of the MythBuntu PPA and the ilbrary api date on that
is 2016-11-20, which is later than the October date in the wiki.

Is this what my problem is?

Thank You!!!