[mythtv-users] Support via email group versus forum??

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Tue Feb 7 14:07:52 UTC 2017

On 07/02/17 13:18, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> Yeah, see, I am way to busy to be adding all of that unnecessary
> polling into my life.  It gets very easily forgotten.
Yeah, this is my complaint. I just plain forget to look after a while.
30 - 40 emails? Takes seconds to delete them even if not threaded.

Anyway we all know this, so lets move along.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\