[mythtv-users] IGMP snooping

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 23:13:12 UTC 2017

Thanks Gary, you got me in the right direction. Using tcpdump I found that my router was indeed sending out the IGMP queries but my BE was not responding. Further searching eventually identified that firewalld was blocking the messages. I corrected the firewalld configuration using:
# firewall-cmd --permanent --direct --add-rule ipv4 filter INPUT 0 -p igmp -j ACCEPT
# firewall-cmd --reload

And seem to have alleviated the problem.

Thanks greatly for the pointer.