[mythtv-users] Artifacts using nvidia 375.26?

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 12:43:16 UTC 2017

Last night I was about convinced that my old 1080i RP CRT TV was
finally going. I was seeing what almost looked like horizontal hold
issues...for example an occasional horizontal shiver, or a brief
period where it looked like the picture briefly widened. I'd been
seeing that occasionally for a few days.

This is on an old x86 machine with a GT 430 running Gentoo.

It suddenly occurred to me that I'd just recently updated to
x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-375.26 from 361.28. Sure enough, reverting
to 361.28 appears to have fixed it completely.

Anyone else run into this? The closest thing I can find that might be
related is this:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4250

Thanks!
Tom