[mythtv-users] No listings beyond Dec 31, 2017

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 21:16:30 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I noticed within the past week or so that my recordings have been
becoming more sparse towards the end of the year here.  My first hunch
was that new programming itself is sparse in the holiday season here.
But then I noticed two things that seem suspicious to me:

1) In MythTV settings via mythweb, I see:

Last mythfilldatabase run started on Wed Dec 27, 3:57 PM and is Successful.
There's guide data until 2018-01-01 07:30:00 (5 days).
DataDirect Status: Your subscription expires on Wed Dec 5 (2018) 2:04 AM

I seem to recall SchedulesDirect providing schedule data for up to 2
weeks out.  5 days seems a bit short to me.   But it's reporting no error.

2) In the MythTV listings (again via Mythweb), I see that the listings
only go until Dec 31, 2017.   (~5 days from now).

Is there some sort of year-end bug in either Mythweb or SchedulesDirect
that anybody knows about?   How can I troubleshoot this further?

Thanks!
-WD