[mythtv-users] Upgraded to Fedora 26 - no problems

jlistspam jlistspam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 02:51:32 UTC 2017

I saw a mention about someone just upgrading to Fedora 24 and waiting
for Fedora 25 to become stable.  I did the upgrade to Fedora 26 last
week on two machines and everything went very smoothly on both.  The
Fedora upgrades have been very easy for me the last couple times.  I use
RPMFusion for my Myth RPMs.  One machine is an old Intel Q9400/Socket
775 (backend/frontend) and the other is a Zotac Ion (frontend).

Just thought I would mention it for people wondering if the Fedora 26
release is stable.

John