[mythtv-users] F23 to 24 upgrade: blank mythfrontend and mythtv-setup screens

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Mon Aug 7 23:31:04 UTC 2017

On Monday, August 7, 2017 5:12:29 PM MDT Richard Shaw wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 7, 2017 at 5:58 PM, Jerome Yuzyk <jerome at supernet.ab.ca> wrote:
> > Well, this fixed it:
> >
> > http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2007-March/174659.html
> >
> > Sorry for the noise. I had the OpenGL painter set.
> >
> > Is the QT painter the "proper" one to use now?
>
> I'm glad you got it fixed, but you just upgraded from an EOL version of
> Fedora to one that will be shortly... I have MythTV running well on F25. I
> usually give the new releases a couple of months to settle down before
> upgrading my desktop and combined BE/FE.

I'm taking baby steps. :) I figured I'd wait until F25 has settled down - my
F25 desktop is still getting updates and I'll wait until that stops. Since
every Fedora update is an (unpleasant) adventure in some way or other I don't
dive into once easily.

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca