[mythtv-users] Mythtv 29 (aka 0.29) released

Neil Salstrom salstrom at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 04:50:45 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Anthony Giggins
<seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:
> How did I miss this?
>
> https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Release_Notes_-_29
>
> I don't recall this being posted previously
>
> Anyone upgraded yet?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anthony

I've given it a go!  I had a few dependency issues that I had to work
through before I could compile (I'm on Mint 18.2) but then everything
was fine.  The schema update was no issue at all.  One thing I could
not get compiled was bluray java menu support (--enable-bdjava) but
that was more of a curiosity than a need.

I liked the setup menus in 0.28 and previous MUCH better but
thankfully I don't need to be in them much.

Overall, great job!