[mythtv-users] mythtv-status

Fred Hamilton fred at yonkitime.com
Wed Apr 26 05:50:42 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 4:23 PM Thomas Mashos <thomas at mashos.com> wrote:

> Is it broke?

It hasn't been working 100% correctly since I migrated MythTV to Ubuntu
16.04 about a year ago, though it easily could be/probably is a system
config issue.  Most of it works but at the end I get:

  Schedule Conflicts:
  Unable to access MythTV Perl API.  Try with --verbose to find out why

I've been expecting one of the many myth/mysql/perl/etc updates to fix it
over the year, but it hasn't.  So then I thought maybe I was using an old
mythtv-status script and a newer one might work...  (and --verbose doesn't
give any additional info)

Will check out the link Mike sent tomorrow.