[mythtv-users] HDTV, Damaged on Schedule Direct Listings

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 22 23:51:11 UTC 2017

On 21/04/17 11:48, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> On Thursday, April 20, 2017 7:31:25 PM MDT Kris B. wrote:
>> Almost every Show Description has the words HDTV, Damaged on it.
>> What does the damaged mean?  Note, these are for upcoming
>> programs.  Examples:
>> Carol is forced to choose a side when Tandy and Gail have a major
>> conflict on which the whole group must weigh in; Melissa, Todd and
>> Erica experience milestone moments. (HDTV, Damaged, TV-14, CC, Stereo,
>> Dolby Surround)
> I've noticed this in my MythWeb Recording Schedule mouse-overs and was about
> to ask too.

I don't see this on my fixes/0.28. As I understand it the 'damaged'
should only appear once the program has been recorded if MythTV detects
certain errors (or rate of errors or something, I have never looked at
the detail) during the recording process. I use Australian XMLTV grabber
(Shepherd) for guide data.

Although, interestingly, programs that I have flagged as "WIDESCREEN" in
my guide data (when searched through with mysql) don't actually have the
widescreen tag when viewed in MythWeb.

I would be interested to see what the contents of the videoprop field
were in the program table for one of your programs that shows 'damaged'
in the guide.